Sunday Series: Traffic Accelerates for Tesla
The Vehicles category saw a strong increase in traffic in October, and traffic for one site in particular nearly doubled m-o-m. That site was Telsamotors.com, website for automaker Tesla.
- Hyundai Sonata Launch – Get in the Ring and Start Punching Already >>
- The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers >>
- The Automotive Brand and Clicks Connection >>
- Mercedes Going Down : Millward Brown Digital Original Research >>
The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers
For all of the brand- focused advertising intended to drive consumers to the respective websites, consumers often go instead to search engines and use generic rather than brand-specific keywords when shopping for insurance. It is therefore on the resulting search results pages that the battle often rages.
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Bitcoin: The Future of Currency or Speculative Bubble? >>
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Increase in Business >>
- Mobile Banking Today: Highlights from #MCS2013 >>
Hotel Suppliers Dominant Online Despite OTA Growth
Millward Brown Digital analyzed the hotel path-to-purchase to highlight how OTAs are utilized in the consumer journey, and how they can grow their share of consumer.
- Expedia Stepping Out With an Even Bigger Footprint >>
- Sunday Series: Theme Parks’ Not-So-Smooth Ride >>
- JetBlue: Driving Digital Cross-Sells >>
- Sunday Series: Travel Category Cruises Along >>
3 Ways You Can Use Big Data For Your Marketing
“Big data” is a buzzword in the digital marketing world. But while “big data” may be the term of choice, you may be better off looking at “smart data.” Take a look at three ways you can use specific portions of big data to improve your brand.
- NBC and Sochi 2014 >>
- Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites >>
- How to Maximize Ad Efficiency by Reaching Your Exact Target Demographic >>
- Study Shows that Consumers Punish Brands for Poor Twitter Response Time >>
New iPhone 6 Drives Traffic to Top Retailers
In September, Apple’s release of the iPhone 6/6+ led to an increase in traffic to the “Big Four” wireless carriers.
- Suck it up! Not only marketing, but consumer experience, drives conversion. >>
- Fashion Meets Fitness and Causes Internet Stir >>
- Beauty Industry Gets an Unexpected Facelift >>
- ‘Mesh’ Your Messaging: How H&M Can Get Digital Right >>
Amazon Fire Sparks an Interest
Amazon introduced its latest tech device, the Fire Smartphone, potentially interrupting the device industry for the second time after entering the tablet market in 2011. The big question is: will it be successful, especially given a saturated smartphone market?