Biggest Auto Impacts During the Big Game
AutoTrader.com is one of the largest third-party automotive sites where more than 16 million consumers visit each month to find their perfect car. Millward Brown Digital worked with AutoTrader to look at the Super Bowl auto ad experience. We surveyed over a thousand AutoTrader visitors that watched the Super Bowl to find out what auto brands made the biggest impact during the big game.
- 2014 Super Bowl Top-Line Analysis (Jan 19th – Feb 7th) >>
- Automotive 2013: Mixed Market Messages >>
- 17 Million Auto Sales in 2014? Yes, it’s Possible! >>
- Chevrolet Colorado: Everything a Launch Should Be >>
Bitcoin: The Future of Currency or Speculative Bubble?
In the past couple of months, Bitcoin has become a buzzword that’s popping up everywhere. It’s appeared in countless news articles, in social media, and even the US Senate is talking about it. So what exactly is Bitcoin, and why does it matter?
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Increase in Business >>
- Mobile Banking Today: Highlights from #MCS2013 >>
- 2013 Tax Season: TurboTax Remains King in Procrastination Nation >>
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Green in April >>
Sunday Series: Travel Category Cruises Along
To wrap up the last of our Sunday Series for January 2014 data, we’ve got a fast mover that will get you excited for your spring and summer vacations! Early bookers get the worm — so there’s no surprise that one of our top-growing categories was Cruise Lines.
- Case Study: Why Engagement Doesn’t Always Equal Higher Sales >>
- Trivago—Early Days of the Big USA Push >>
- Sunday Series: Popular Hotel Chains Among June’s Fast Movers >>
- Using Data to Identify Consumer Behavior Trends in the Travel Industry >>
Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites
When it comes to social media, Facebook is undoubtedly the king. It’s the oldest of today’s top contenders, roughly one of every 7 people in the world are on it, and Hollywood spun a movie based on the “story” of its creation. But how do the other top social networks like Twitter and LinkedIn compare?
- How to Maximize Ad Efficiency by Reaching Your Exact Target Demographic >>
- Study Shows that Consumers Punish Brands for Poor Twitter Response Time >>
- Providing “Not Provided” – How You Can Still See Search Referral Data >>
- The Shifting State of Digital Ad Sales >>
Facebook Research | How We Shopped: Holiday 2013
Check out this study conducted by Facebook and Millward Brown Digital on how shoppers utilized Facebook during their 2013 holiday shopping!
- Mobile vs Desktop: Comparing the Traffic of 3 Major Retailers >>
- Online Shoppers Favor PS4 by 3:2 — And They’re Going to Walmart.com to Buy it >>
- Holiday Gift Card Demand 2012 – 2013 >>
- 20+ Black Friday & Cyber Monday Facts That You Need to Know >>
Get Your Tech On: Millward Brown Digital’s CES 2014 Highlights
In the digital world, we’ve learned to start off the new year with a bang — more specifically, with the annual Consumer Electronics Show! The tradeshow has been revealing the latest in all things tech for 40 years, and its Vegas location doesn’t quiet down the excitement any.
This year, we sat down with our Millward Brown Digital attendees to get a closer look at what’s new in the field, and what these innovations mean for digital marketing.