How many automotive prospects could you lose in a week?
After years of basing behavioral insights on the tiny window of direct referrals, the savviest industries are now realizing the importance of taking a much broader look at behaviors throughout the entire path-to-purchase. One of those industries is automotive.
- Sunday Series: Traffic Accelerates for Tesla >>
- Hyundai Sonata Launch – Get in the Ring and Start Punching Already >>
- The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers >>
- The Automotive Brand and Clicks Connection >>
The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers
For all of the brand- focused advertising intended to drive consumers to the respective websites, consumers often go instead to search engines and use generic rather than brand-specific keywords when shopping for insurance. It is therefore on the resulting search results pages that the battle often rages.
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Bitcoin: The Future of Currency or Speculative Bubble? >>
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Increase in Business >>
- Mobile Banking Today: Highlights from #MCS2013 >>
Hotel Suppliers Dominant Online Despite OTA Growth
Millward Brown Digital analyzed the hotel path-to-purchase to highlight how OTAs are utilized in the consumer journey, and how they can grow their share of consumer.
- Expedia Stepping Out With an Even Bigger Footprint >>
- Sunday Series: Theme Parks’ Not-So-Smooth Ride >>
- JetBlue: Driving Digital Cross-Sells >>
- Sunday Series: Travel Category Cruises Along >>
Compete PRO for Agencies: Part 1
Based on feedback directly from Compete PRO customers, we’ve identified three major needs in the Agency space that we’ve got some solutions for. Today, we’ll take a look at the first major need: How Can I Easily Find Growth Opportunities?
- 3 Ways You Can Use Big Data For Your Marketing >>
- NBC and Sochi 2014 >>
- Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites >>
- How to Maximize Ad Efficiency by Reaching Your Exact Target Demographic >>
Bridging the Gap: Desktop Behaviors for Smartphone Insights?
We asked consumers in our industry-leading desktop panel about whether they own smartphones and to what extent they have installed applications (apps) tied to specific industries.
- Amazon Prime’s Disruptive Impact on the Path to Purchase >>
- March Top 50: Tournament Madness and Spring Promotions >>
- New iPhone 6 Drives Traffic to Top Retailers >>
- Suck it up! Not only marketing, but consumer experience, drives conversion. >>
A Different Look at History
History, formerly known as History Channel and popularly known as a television network, may be finding more brand value online as they attempt to become an authority for all things history.