How many automotive prospects could you lose in a week?
After years of basing behavioral insights on the tiny window of direct referrals, the savviest industries are now realizing the importance of taking a much broader look at behaviors throughout the entire path-to-purchase. One of those industries is automotive.
- Sunday Series: Traffic Accelerates for Tesla >>
- Hyundai Sonata Launch – Get in the Ring and Start Punching Already >>
- The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers >>
- The Automotive Brand and Clicks Connection >>
The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers
For all of the brand- focused advertising intended to drive consumers to the respective websites, consumers often go instead to search engines and use generic rather than brand-specific keywords when shopping for insurance. It is therefore on the resulting search results pages that the battle often rages.
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Bitcoin: The Future of Currency or Speculative Bubble? >>
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Increase in Business >>
- Mobile Banking Today: Highlights from #MCS2013 >>
The Great Outdoors Meets Digital
After a very long and cold winter for much of the Unites States, people across the nation are taking advantage of the great outdoors…
- Hotel Suppliers Dominant Online Despite OTA Growth >>
- Expedia Stepping Out With an Even Bigger Footprint >>
- Sunday Series: Theme Parks’ Not-So-Smooth Ride >>
- JetBlue: Driving Digital Cross-Sells >>
Compete PRO for Agencies: Part 1
Based on feedback directly from Compete PRO customers, we’ve identified three major needs in the Agency space that we’ve got some solutions for. Today, we’ll take a look at the first major need: How Can I Easily Find Growth Opportunities?
- 3 Ways You Can Use Big Data For Your Marketing >>
- NBC and Sochi 2014 >>
- Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites >>
- How to Maximize Ad Efficiency by Reaching Your Exact Target Demographic >>
Amazon Prime Day Grabs Consumer Attention
Was Amazon Prime Day successful? As we mentioned last week, many products sold out but there was still a largely negative reaction on social media, leaving some confusion as to whether or not the promotion was a success…
- Will Amazon Prime Day Be Seen As A Success? >>
- Athleisure Driving Fabletics Success >>
- My Coke Rewards Yielding Loyalty and Engagement Online >>
- Bridging the Gap: Desktop Behaviors for Smartphone Insights? >>
YouTube’s Targeting Potential is Higher Than You Think
Eighty-three percent of Moms visit YouTube in any given month, about 3% more than the average Internet user…