How many automotive prospects could you lose in a week?
After years of basing behavioral insights on the tiny window of direct referrals, the savviest industries are now realizing the importance of taking a much broader look at behaviors throughout the entire path-to-purchase. One of those industries is automotive.
- Sunday Series: Traffic Accelerates for Tesla >>
- Hyundai Sonata Launch – Get in the Ring and Start Punching Already >>
- The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers >>
- The Automotive Brand and Clicks Connection >>
The Search for Auto Insurance Shoppers
For all of the brand- focused advertising intended to drive consumers to the respective websites, consumers often go instead to search engines and use generic rather than brand-specific keywords when shopping for insurance. It is therefore on the resulting search results pages that the battle often rages.
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Bitcoin: The Future of Currency or Speculative Bubble? >>
- Sunday Series: Business & Finance Blogs See Increase in Business >>
- Mobile Banking Today: Highlights from #MCS2013 >>
Hotel Suppliers Dominant Online Despite OTA Growth
Millward Brown Digital analyzed the hotel path-to-purchase to highlight how OTAs are utilized in the consumer journey, and how they can grow their share of consumer.
- Expedia Stepping Out With an Even Bigger Footprint >>
- Sunday Series: Theme Parks’ Not-So-Smooth Ride >>
- JetBlue: Driving Digital Cross-Sells >>
- Sunday Series: Travel Category Cruises Along >>
Compete PRO for Agencies: Part 1
Based on feedback directly from Compete PRO customers, we’ve identified three major needs in the Agency space that we’ve got some solutions for. Today, we’ll take a look at the first major need: How Can I Easily Find Growth Opportunities?
- 3 Ways You Can Use Big Data For Your Marketing >>
- NBC and Sochi 2014 >>
- Mobile Traffic of the Internet’s Top Social Media Sites >>
- How to Maximize Ad Efficiency by Reaching Your Exact Target Demographic >>
March Top 50: Tournament Madness and Spring Promotions
March Madness or spring promotional events and sales directly influenced tons of web traffic and growth to many popular websites and here’s how!
- New iPhone 6 Drives Traffic to Top Retailers >>
- Suck it up! Not only marketing, but consumer experience, drives conversion. >>
- Fashion Meets Fitness and Causes Internet Stir >>
- Beauty Industry Gets an Unexpected Facelift >>
Amazon Fire Sparks an Interest
Amazon introduced its latest tech device, the Fire Smartphone, potentially interrupting the device industry for the second time after entering the tablet market in 2011. The big question is: will it be successful, especially given a saturated smartphone market?