3 Steps in Picking the Perfect Affiliate Partners
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways you can sell your product. There are a lot of advantages to having someone else sell for you, including exposure to an audience you may have never reached on your own. Building out your affiliate program is like choosing your friends; you need to carefully pick and choose who you work with since they will be directly representing your brand and…
- Affiliates Pining for Pinterest >>
- Make-my-baby: Ethical Use of Affiliate Marketing? >>
- Affiliate Recruitment With Referral Analytics >>
- Getting The Most Out Of Compete PRO : Keyword Destination Reports >>
YouTube’s Targeting Potential is Higher Than You Think
Eighty-three percent of Moms visit YouTube in any given month, about 3% more than the average Internet user…
- The Great Outdoors Meets Digital >>
- Verizon dominates Black Friday, but T-Mobile disrupts Cyber Monday >>
- Is Trivago Cleaning Up? >>
- Prime Pantry Puts Costco and Sam’s Club on Notice >>
Traffic Acquisition + Personalization = Higher Conversion Rates for Marketers
As a marketer, building out your list of affiliates is an important component of your traffic acquisition strategy. Understanding first what is working for your competitors is a great initial step—Phase 1. After all, “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”
- The Shifting State of Digital Ad Sales >>
- The Unbearable Lightness Of Branding >>
- Battle of the Blogs: Tumblr Wins, but Can Advertisers Open Users’ Wallets? >>
- Witty Galaxy SIII Campaign Is Paying Off >>
Why Email Marketing is Still Effective for Brands
As someone who always wants the latest news from retailers, I am on the email lists of almost all of my favorite brands: apparel, make-up, food, bookstore etc. You may think I’m crazy, but I am definitely not alone on this. Based on Compete survey result, 46.2% of people receive more than 10 emails from retailers in a typical week and 19.9% of them receive more than 30 emails.
- Gilt Looks To Score Sales From Klout Promotion >>
- It’s getting late, are you gamifying your email marketing? >>
- Amazon’s MYHABIT Targets “REAL” Women Via Email >>
- Why Email Marketing is Like Dating >>
Domino’s Dominates The Social Game
Brands are challenged to provide a convenient experience by simplifying the purchase process. A recent social campaign by Domino’s has done just that…
- Smart Marketers Steal >>
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: A Social Success >>
- 7 Things You Need to Know about SEO in 2014 >>
- Getting Digital Right with Jeffrey Graham >>
Search Share: MLB
Will MLB.com strike out or hit a home run (these puns were more deliberate) against the opposition in search marketing?
- Space Jam: A Search Referral Slam Dunk >>
- Search Marketers: Take the Guesswork Out of Keyword Research >>
- Search Share: JackThreads >>
- Search Share: Battle of Pizza >>
June Data is Now Live – Women’s World Cup and E3 Drive Traffic Surges
June data is now live! See which sites made it into our Monthly Fast Movers and which trends drove traffic last month.
- May Data is Now Live – Flower Sites Bloom for Mother’s Day >>
- April Data is Now Live – The Masters, ProFlowers, and More >>
- March Data is Now Live – March Madness, Apartments.com, and More >>
- Books Merge With Digital >>
Bridging the Gap: Desktop Behaviors for Smartphone Insights?
We asked consumers in our industry-leading desktop panel about whether they own smartphones and to what extent they have installed applications (apps) tied to specific industries.
- Sprint’s “Cut Your Bill in Half Event!” grabs attention of Verizon and AT&T subscribers >>
- Marketing to GenX: The In-Between Generation >>
- Marketing to Millennials: The Right Screen for the Right Task >>
- Webinar Replay: Mobile vs. Desktop Retail Shopping Trends & Implications >>
Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part III)
How can marketers increase their share of mobile consumer activity? It’s important for marketers to view their brand’s mobile presence within the context of their competition, because they could be missing best-in-class opportunities that their competitors have already discovered.
- Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part II) >>
- Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part I) >>
- Getting Digital Right: The Full Study >>
- 3 Easy Ways to Discover New Business Prospects >>
Getting Digital Right with Kelly Johnson
In the video, Kelly Johnson of ESPN shares her perspective on Getting Digital Right at ESPN and the importance of understanding how digital works in the landscape of how people are consuming media.
- Getting Digital Right with Sargi Mann >>
- Getting Digital Right with Nigel Hollis >>
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Getting Digital Right with Hilary Kolman >>
Winter Holiday First Half Highlights: Amazon Gets Some Attention
With around 20% of retail sales occurring at the end of the year, stakes are high right now for the retail industry to capture consumer attention and convert into sales ASAP. While the results aren’t in yet, Cyber Week provides a great first look into the race thus far.