3 Steps in Picking the Perfect Affiliate Partners
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways you can sell your product. There are a lot of advantages to having someone else sell for you, including exposure to an audience you may have never reached on your own. Building out your affiliate program is like choosing your friends; you need to carefully pick and choose who you work with since they will be directly representing your brand and…
- Affiliates Pining for Pinterest >>
- Make-my-baby: Ethical Use of Affiliate Marketing? >>
- Affiliate Recruitment With Referral Analytics >>
- Getting The Most Out Of Compete PRO : Keyword Destination Reports >>
Verizon dominates Black Friday, but T-Mobile disrupts Cyber Monday
Millward Brown Digital looked at how shoppers engaged with each of the Big 4 Wireless Carrier sites during the 2014 holiday shopping season
- Is Trivago Cleaning Up? >>
- Prime Pantry Puts Costco and Sam’s Club on Notice >>
- Winter Holiday First Half Highlights: Amazon Gets Some Attention >>
- Holiday Shopping: How will your site Compete? >>
Traffic Acquisition + Personalization = Higher Conversion Rates for Marketers
As a marketer, building out your list of affiliates is an important component of your traffic acquisition strategy. Understanding first what is working for your competitors is a great initial step—Phase 1. After all, “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”
- The Shifting State of Digital Ad Sales >>
- The Unbearable Lightness Of Branding >>
- Battle of the Blogs: Tumblr Wins, but Can Advertisers Open Users’ Wallets? >>
- Witty Galaxy SIII Campaign Is Paying Off >>
Why Email Marketing is Still Effective for Brands
As someone who always wants the latest news from retailers, I am on the email lists of almost all of my favorite brands: apparel, make-up, food, bookstore etc. You may think I’m crazy, but I am definitely not alone on this. Based on Compete survey result, 46.2% of people receive more than 10 emails from retailers in a typical week and 19.9% of them receive more than 30 emails.
- Gilt Looks To Score Sales From Klout Promotion >>
- It’s getting late, are you gamifying your email marketing? >>
- Amazon’s MYHABIT Targets “REAL” Women Via Email >>
- Why Email Marketing is Like Dating >>
Smart Marketers Steal
You’ve probably heard the phrase “content is king,” but who is king of content? Since creativity is such a critical element of successful marketing strategies, we’ve put together a list of 10 awesome ideas that you definitely need to steal.
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: A Social Success >>
- 7 Things You Need to Know about SEO in 2014 >>
- Getting Digital Right with Jeffrey Graham >>
- Cards Against Marketing: Play Along With Us! >>
Introducing: Compete PRO Search Share Add-On
The Compete PRO Search Share Add-On allows you to quickly assess the share of paid vs. natural clicks, and which brands benefit the most from each, for any list of keywords that you upload and manage. Results can be narrowed by time period (to the day), demographics (age, income and gender), broad or exact match, or a custom set of destination sites.
- For Retailers, Search Needs to be About More than Clickthrough Rate >>
- Breaking Down PPC: Search Engine Advertising (SEM) for Beginners >>
- 7 Things You Need to Know about SEO in 2014 >>
- (Flappy) Bird is the (Key)word: Lessons from its Virality >>
Last Chance, Marketers!
For 2015, be part of the conversation! We want to capture your perspective, and invite you to participate and share your expertise.
- Attention Marketers! >>
- Search Share: Radio >>
- Environmental “Green” Websites in the Red? >>
- Search Share: Shoes & Accessories >>
Sprint’s “Cut Your Bill in Half Event!” grabs attention of Verizon and AT&T subscribers
Millward Brown Digital Original Research: Sprint’s “Cut Your Bill in Half Event!” grabs attention of Verizon and AT&T subscribers
- Marketing to GenX: The In-Between Generation >>
- Marketing to Millennials: The Right Screen for the Right Task >>
- Webinar Replay: Mobile vs. Desktop Retail Shopping Trends & Implications >>
- Webinar Replay: Automotive Mobile vs. Desktop Shopping Trends >>
Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part III)
How can marketers increase their share of mobile consumer activity? It’s important for marketers to view their brand’s mobile presence within the context of their competition, because they could be missing best-in-class opportunities that their competitors have already discovered.
- Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part II) >>
- Are You Getting Mobile Right? (Part I) >>
- Getting Digital Right: The Full Study >>
- 3 Easy Ways to Discover New Business Prospects >>
Getting Digital Right with Kelly Johnson
In the video, Kelly Johnson of ESPN shares her perspective on Getting Digital Right at ESPN and the importance of understanding how digital works in the landscape of how people are consuming media.
- Getting Digital Right with Sargi Mann >>
- Getting Digital Right with Nigel Hollis >>
- Getting Digital Right with Jim Brown >>
- Getting Digital Right with Hilary Kolman >>
Winter Holiday First Half Highlights: Amazon Gets Some Attention
With around 20% of retail sales occurring at the end of the year, stakes are high right now for the retail industry to capture consumer attention and convert into sales ASAP. While the results aren’t in yet, Cyber Week provides a great first look into the race thus far.