Image from: Luxury Car / Shutterstock
Compete recently hosted a webinar: Which Brand Will be Crowned the “King of Luxury”?
We examined insights into 2012 luxury automobile sales through the 2nd quarter. We looked further at an analysis of the six leading brands in a head-to-head comparison of sales, shopper volume, competitive cross-shop and conversion.
Download the replay here and learn:
- Which brands are generating the most shoppers and why
- Which brands hold cross-shopping advantages over other brands and why
- Which brands are most successful in converting shoppers into sales and why
- How incentive spend influence conversion effectiveness
- What to watch for during the last 5 months of the year
Alyssa is on the Inside Sales team here at Millward Brown Digital, working within the Financial Services and Technology & Entertainment industries delivering digital intelligence that helps clients improve their marketing based on the online behavior of millions of consumers. Find Alyssa on Twitter at @alyssamaine or connect with her on Linkedin.