Image from: Morgan Lane Photography/Shutterstock
Join us as Compete looks back at the retail trends that defined this year’s holiday season.
Sign up here to join us on January 18th from 2-2:30pm EST
From this FREE webinar you will learn:
- Online shopping gained momentum since last year’s holiday season, especially during the week of Cyber Monday and the week before Christmas
- The most popular gifts this year were clothing, shoes, toys, and electronics- and gift cards for the last-minute shopper
- Amazon continued to reign supreme in the online world as the go-to e-retailer this holiday season
- Online retailers offered extended deals and expedited shipping to attract more last-minute shoppers than ever
- Black Friday is no longer just an offline retailer holiday
When registering ensure that you check the SHOW IN MY TIME ZONE link in the upper right of the registration page for all non-EST users.
Alyssa is on the Inside Sales team here at Millward Brown Digital, working within the Financial Services and Technology & Entertainment industries delivering digital intelligence that helps clients improve their marketing based on the online behavior of millions of consumers. Find Alyssa on Twitter at @alyssamaine or connect with her on Linkedin.