Understanding competitor paid and natural search strategies can prove to be hugely beneficial for your brand. Uncover patterns in increased search spend in your competitive set, and what that does to overall search volumes and ultimately, loyalty and engagement.
When you do a search analytics domain comparison report, you can quickly and easily see the charted difference in volume of search referrals between two domains. Additionally, you can use our handy drop-down to compare paid search referrals. These visuals can easily be exported via png or csv for use in presentations and other reports.
Follow the steps below to alter the chart for your use.
- Choose Total Search Referrals or Paid Search Referrals to update the graph.
- Select the time period you’re interested in viewing.
- Save the graph image, export the data to csv, or link to the graph to share this with another PRO user.
Here is a quick refresher on how to run this report.
- Search a site.
- Select the Search Referral tab.
- Select Paid Search Referrals, Total Search Referrals or compare Paid Search Referrals and Total Search Referrals against one another.
Lindsey Mark works in Client Relations at Compete and is responsible for the strategic development of client retention and support policies for compete.com, with a focus on education and training efforts. She graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY so she's a certified technology junkie and open source advocate. When she's not thinking about marketing or training digital 007's at compete, she's doing yoga & blogging about gluten-free diet and lifestyle. Find Lindsey on Twitter as @linji, Google Plus as Lindsey Mark or connect with her via LinkedIn.