Do you think creatively? Like to challenge the marketing status quo? Hate doing things just because “that’s the way it’s always been done?” You are not alone.
If you also happen to enjoy free webinars and giveaways, you’re in luck. Compete’s own Drew Fortin is teaming up with MSCO‘s CEO Mark Stevens for a webinar this afternoon to talk about ways you can improve your marketing strategy by throwing the conventional rules out the window. As the author of the BusinessWeek best-seller, Your Marketing Sucks, Stevens will be able to offer up some great advice for making your marketing more effective and ultimately drive more sales.
Questions we’ll answer:
- What does marketing mean?
- Why do we say that most marketing sucks?
- What is the blueprint for marketing that increases ROI?
- What is the most powerful word in business?
And lots more!
*Read in your best infomercial voice* But wait, there’s more! During the webinar, we’ll be giving away 5 copies of Your Marketing Sucks, and one lucky participant will receive a business retreat with Mark Stevens and the MSCO team worth $6,000! The winner will get:
- A Retreat designed to understand the hidden dynamics of your business: what you do right and wrong, your strengths and weak points, the key opportunities and challenges.
- A Blueprint that outlines an integrated strategy and related action steps for taking your business or business idea to the next level of profitable revenues.
If you sometimes ask yourself, “does my marketing suck?” and you’re free today at 2pm EST, tune in to Does Your Marketing Suck? How to Declare War on Your Company and Yourself! There’s still time to register here! Don’t miss out!
Jared is currently the Associate Digital Marketing Manager at Compete (Millward Brown Digital). He is a graduate of Northeastern University, having achieved his B.A. in Communication Studies. If you like what you read, you can connect with him on Google+, Twitter, or on LinkedIn.