If you want to stay up-to-date on Compete competitive analysis, you can configure Portfolio Digests which will automatically email updates to you powered by the competitive sets in your Portfolio. When configured, the Portfolio Digest emails will automatically send a daily or weekly email to your account email address. Follow the directions below to configure this option.
- First, navigate to the green myCompete button in the top right of the screen
- Then select the blue My Account link on the left side bar.
- Next, select the Edit link next to your E-mail Subscriptions.
Next, you’ll want to select the frequency of the Portfolio Digest Emails and click the Update email permissions button.
Portfolio Digest Emails are automated updates generated from domains in your Portfolio. They can be sent on a daily or weekly basis,
- Select your email delivery frequency, either daily or weekly. If you choose to toggle the weekly option you can specify which day you’d like it delivered in the drop-down menu to the right of this option. The default delivery date is Monday but you can choose to have it sent any day of the week.
- Click on the update email permissions button.
- (Optional) If you want to update the domains in your Portfolio you can click on the Portfolio link in the left side bar.
Lindsey Mark works in Client Relations at Compete and is responsible for the strategic development of client retention and support policies for compete.com, with a focus on education and training efforts. She graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY so she's a certified technology junkie and open source advocate. When she's not thinking about marketing or training digital 007's at compete, she's doing yoga & blogging about gluten-free diet and lifestyle. Find Lindsey on Twitter as @linji, Google Plus as Lindsey Mark or connect with her via LinkedIn.