- Bing Powered engines as a whole grew 4.3% MOM in query volume, driving its total market share up by 1ppt.
- Bing and Yahoo!’s respective market shares continue to be nearly the same; although Yahoo! experienced a slightly greater query volume growth in November.
- Bing had the highest growth in the number of unique visitors searching on its engine, with a MOM increase of 7.4%.
- Google has seen its query volume decline for the 2nd month in a row, with a recent 1.1% MOM decrease.
- Both ASK and AOL’s share remained flat from October to November.
As 2010 comes to a close, we will be looking at the year in review next month – trends, highlights, and other interesting findings.