March search term biggest movers are here! What terms drove March’s huge spike in queries? Let’s take a look at the fastest growing (and declining) terms since last month to get a better idea of the trend in consumer search interest.
- Micro-blogging service Twitter has gained significant popularity over the past couple months. Branded searches have sky-rocketed along with Twitter’s site traffic.
- The one time of the year that I watch NCAA basketball, March Madness was in full effect. Congrats to the UNC Tar Heels!!!
- Adam Lambert captivates American Idol fans, and The Bachelor’s Melissa Rycroft joins the 8th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Most people have filed their taxes at this point – at least identified a service (hrblock, taxact, and turbotax were the top brands searched) to use for online filing OR found the irs site to download documents.
- Valentine’s day has passed, the next big flower occasion is Mothers Day. Mark your calendars and don’t forget to mail mom a dozen.
How will the MLB’s Opening Day and Easter egg fun compare? Check back next month for the Fastest Moving Terms of April.