January search term biggest movers are now live on the Compete Data Hub! What sort of changes did a new month bring? We took a look at the fastest growing and declining terms since last month to get a better idea of the trend in consumer search interest.
Growing Term Highlights:
- Tax year 2008 is over and April is approaching quickly — get your taxes done!
- Obama assumes office as the 44th President of the US
- 98 Million people tuned in to watch Superbowl 43 — to see Ben Roethlisburger v Kurt Warner, the always exciting commercials, or maybe just the Springsteen halftime show
Declining Term Highlights:
- The mad dash of Christmas shopping is over, start saving for next year
- The Kings of Leon topped charts and announced tour dates to round out 2008, but slipped in January
- Interest in Marley & Me, starring Jennifer Aniston, is trailing along with its box office sales