As we finish up our first full year of blogging at Compete, we thought we’d take a look back. Using the wealth of Compete data to find trends, the blog has made strides this year, in both Technorati ranking (up almost 10,000 spots to better than 2,300) and readership.
Here are some of the posts that have helped get us there, ranked by page views.
- 10. Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD: Does anyone care?
- 9. Netflix vs. Blockbuster: A heated debate between two extremists
- 8. Facebook now ranked 3rd in Page Views; MySpace down nearly 20%
- 7. Digg Overtakes Facebook; Both cross 20 million unique visitors
- 6. Xbox360 vs. Wii vs. PS3: Demand doesn’t lie
- 5. If Clicks Were Votes — Republican Candidates
- 4. Webkinz: The next Club Penguin?
- 3. Craigslist’s Dirty Little Secret
- 2. Top 20 Websites: Where DO we spend our time online?
- 1. Internet All Stars: Where are they now?
Thank you to all who have contributed and all who have read. Please use the comments section to let us know if there is anything you’d like to see us write about in 2008!!