It’s been two weeks since Compete.com was officially launched and things are just getting started. Over the last two weeks we have received hundreds of emails pertaining to:
- Requests for APIs
- When is weekly information going to be available?
- The SnapShot bubbles on your Search engine are annoying me — they are too big
- Search! Search! Search! Give us detailed query data
- Why do you only concentrate on the U.S. market?
- You should invert the way you graph "˜Rank’
- I just saved $200!
- I don’t understand your Trust Scores
- This is awesome!
- This is not so awesome — you guys need to make improvements
We read every email, respond to most of them and consider all needs and suggestions. Compete.com today is the beginning of a much larger end and we invite the whole community to participate in its growth. If you reach out to us we will listen"¦
Tonight we will be sharing the release of Compete.com with Michael Arrington and 500 New Yorkers and listening to their reactions in real time at the TechCrunch party at BED — a Westside club in NYC. Compete will be featured in the TechCrunch Demo Mashpit and will be armed with open minds and cocktails all night"¦ It should be a blast!
Oh, I almost forgot"¦ The Compete Blog — what you are reading right now — has seen exponential reader and subscriber growth in the last 60 days"¦ Thank you for checking in and spreading the word"¦